Via: heymoondontyougodown Source: misscinemafanatic
So we gon’ dance until we drop !
Via: goodoldfashioned-villian Source: moriarty
graham norton during Eurovision 2013: the best of
- graham: if two girls kissing offends you, then grow up
- on ireland performance: good news for the irish economy, i hear they’ve discovered oil there. too bad it’s baby oil and they appear to have used it all on his backing dancers.
- graham on montenegro: the picture quality of the moon landing was better than this link to Montenegro
- montenegro: we have to be brief, don’t we?
- graham: yes
- graham: i don’t think bonnie can win now, i don’t know, i’m not carol vorderman.
- petra: we're half through voting now
- graham: oh that's depressing
- estonia: shows up
- graham: is he standing outside a prison?
- albania: petra you look gorgeous tonight!
- graham: better than you
- albanian guy: (singing) should i live, should i die without your love--
- graham: you should leave
- eric: i'll help you to the bathroom
- graham: don't do that eric, that's how rumours start
- germany: we're having so much fun!!!1!
- graham: speak for yourself
- dude: breathes
- graham: oh look, it's sideshow bob, nice of him to show up
- petra: azerbaijan won 2 years ago, it can still happen now!
- graham: god, please, no
- denmark: winning
- graham: busy right now, just won the eurovision, i'll call back later. #donereallywell!!1!1!
- voting after denmark has won: proceeds, ppl giving points to russia or idk
- graham: can someone please tell her she can't win now
- graham: oh flowers now, marvellous
- graham: my taxi is waiting outside so if she could sing as quick as possible, that would be nice
Via: dr0wninginmymind Source: i-dig-rock-n-roll-music
Via: thevoicecalledcheesecake Source: sandandglass
I love watching Disney movies when you’re older and come across scenes like this. I laughed for five minutes.
Hades was the original sassy gay friend.
Of course he is the sassy gay friend, look at him he is flaming.
this post is perfect
Via: craigandthecrickets Source: dancingtilldawn
I literally done this last night, I’m so sorry Kieran.
“If you think 2 girls kissing is offensive then you need to grow up” - Graham Norton on Finland’s Eurovison entry
Via: nowiminlaanditsparadise Source: seanmorrisons
this scene is just golden because tony was never planning to reveal his identity as iron man. but right when blondie laughs and says ‘i never said you were a superhero’, she obviously hit a nerve and tony literally goes ‘alright, you wanna play? i can play’, LOOKS HER STRAIGHT FUCK IN THE EYE, AND TELLS THE WHOLE WORLD HE’S IRON MAN. A SUPERHERO.
well played tony
Via: nerdfighter-called-sarah Source: moriarty
Via: iamluciusmalfoy Source: 2000ish
no picture has described my life more accurately than this one.
Via: iamluciusmalfoy Source: imawhat